top of page

Investigations
 


 

ESP Graffic. wolf.02.jpg

 

MARYLAND

 

RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT, Ocean City, MD
 

CASTLE HALL, Greensboro, MD
 

UNDERGROUND BUNKER, Chestertown, MD
 

CECIL COUNTY PARK, MD

PRIVATE HOME, Crisfield, MD.

 

HOLLYWOOD CEMETERY, Hollywood, MD

 

DELAWARE

 

FORT DELAWARE, Delaware City, DE.

Union fortress, dating back to 1859, once housed Confederate prisoners of war. It was originally built to protect the ports of Wilmington and Philadelphia.
 

WEST VIRGINIA
 

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum, WV.

The Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum, constructed between 1858 and 1881, is the largest hand-cut stone masonry building in North America, and is purportedly the second largest in the world, next to the Kremlin.

Trans-Allegheny Lunatic Asylum, previously known as The Weston State Hospital, or the West Virginia Hospital for the Insane would be intimidating even without the ghosts. Its monumental main structure, the largest hand-cut stone masonry building in North America, divides 242,000 square feet over four floors, is a staggering 1,296 ft long, and is outfitted with 921 windows and 906 doors. A 200-foot tall clock tower stretches up from the center like a hand reaching to God. The walls are two-and-a-half feet thick, dense enough to muffle the screams of even the most tormented soul, alive or dead.

PENNSYLVANIA

 

CASTLE RUINS, Jim Thorpe, PA

GETTYSBURG, PA

 

OLD LOG HOME, PA.

Old log home dating back to the 1700s.


OLD JAIL MUSUEM, Jim Thorpe, PA.

Resembling a fortress standing guard over the town of Jim Thorpe (formerly known as Mauch Chunk), the historic Old Jail Museum is a  beautiful two-story stone structure. The building is best known as the site of the hanging of seven Irish coal miners known as Molly Maguires in the 1800s.

 

SOUTH CAROLINA
 

SHELDON RUINS, SC
 

 

NORTH CAROLINA

CAPE HATTERAS, Outer Banks, NC

 

 

 


KENTUCKY

WAVERLY HILLS SANATORIUM, Louisville, KY.

Waverly opened in 1910 as a two-story hospital to accommodate 40 to 50 tuberculosis patients. In the early 1900s, Jefferson County was ravaged by an outbreak of tuberculosis (the "White Plague") which prompted the construction of a new hospital. The hospital closed in 1961, due to the antibiotic drug streptomycin that lowered the need for such a hospital.

 

 

This page is under construction.

Please check back. Thank you.

ESP FB Profile.03.jpg

Contact: Terrie Mcclay

easternshoreparanormal@yahoo.com

bottom of page